Immigration Lawyers Sydney
Drayton Sher is also concerned with the provision of immigration advice and practical immigration assistance to Australian companies, foreign companies as well as individuals wishing to set roots “Down Under”.
There are over 100 different subclasses of visas in Australia and knowing which visa to choose and how to apply for it can be very difficult.
- Are you starting a new business in Australia?
- Are you forming a subsidiary of your existing offshore business in Australia?
- Are you investing in Australia?
- Have you been considering which Australian visa to apply for?
- Have you been considering how to transfer expertise and skilled workers from your offshore operations to assist your growth in Australia?
We are here to help you !!!
We recognise the importance of the ability to transfer important resources to Australia without jeopardising productivity and performance. The Australian immigration system is a fast changing area of law and the frequent changes in the field can affect the outcome of your visa application process.
We offer fast, efficient and cost effective services tailored specifically for the benefit of our clients. We are continuously striving to stay on top of the legislative changes and we can provide you with speedy, detailed and accurate immigration advice.
Australia has one of the most complex immigration systems in the world. As a result of the complexity, applying for an Australian visa can become a difficult and daunting task, especially for our clients who are new to our continent.
We ensure to make your experience of coming to, and doing business in Australia a success.
Code of Conduct Link: